- ABOUT US
- GET CONNECTED
- NEW TO CWL?
Connect with God, Connect with People, Connect with your Purpose
Here at Church Without Limits real relationships matter to us - we want to see every person grow in a real relationship with God but we also recognize that we all need real relationships with one another.
Find a ConneXion near you!
1480 Bayly St. Unit #14
O: (905) 831.5454
Office Hours: Tuesdays - Thursdays 9am - 5pm (Closed Mon. & Fri.)
One of the most powerful aspects of our the Vision at Church Without Limits is that there truly is room for each person to get involved - it is not limited to just a few. Here are the steps to getting involved:
1) Ask God to unite your heart with the Vision - This really is the most important thing. Here at CWL we don’t focus as much on formal membership but ‘membership in the Spirit’ if you will. You can go to a class and sign a piece of paper to become a member but still not carry the Vision in your heart. We are looking for people who will allow God to cause them to join us in carrying this Vision in their hearts. (We do recognize that this is not necessarily a one-time occurrence but it happens over time)
2) Begin to attend weekly services consistently - This weekly ‘family gathering’ is vital to what we do and who we are.
3) Join a ConneXion group - To us small group meetings are just as important as the weekly service. “ConneXions” foster community, discipleship and create an environment to reach out to others.
4) Attend an Encounter Weekend - Encounter Weekends are powerful 3 day retreats where we focus on topics such as the power of the cross, inner healing, the Holy Spirit and the Vision of CWL. They minister to both the new Christian and the seasoned believer. We consider these weekends to be the ‘membership class’ of CWL.
5) Begin to serve in a ministry - As a spiritual family we believe that everyone should pitch in to help things run smoothly. We ask each person that considers CWL their home to get involved and serve in at least one ministry or service opportunity - that way the work is shared evenly and there is not too much pressure on any one individual.
6) Enroll in the School of Leaders - The School of Leaders will train and equip you in a number of areas include the basics of Christianity, family, discipleship, evangelism, prayer and servant-leadership. It will help prepare you for everything that God has called you to do.
7) Begin to serve/disciple someone else - The first step to building a team of 12 is building one person. Start helping someone else to grow in their faith.
8) Join a G12 Missions Team - G12 Missions teams are groups for those who have sensed the call to ‘go to the next level’ and reach out to, serve and disciple others through the principle of 12. In these groups you will be discipled as a servant-leader and work together with others to build your team.
9) Begin to serve a ConneXion - When God entrusts you with several people that you are serving you will now start your own ConneXion. We believe that being a servant-leader is one of the most important jobs in the world - because you are serving and ministering to God’s treasure: people.
10) Begin to serve a G12 Missions Team - As the members of your ConneXion “cross the line” and commit to building their own team of 12 you will start a G12 Missions team that they can join.
Please note: the steps to be involved are not meant to be a legalistic structure but to outline principles and a strategy by which someone can grow and be involved. Some may move through the steps quickly, others over a long period of time, and even others may have seasons of their lives where they cannot connect with each element. This does not mean they are not part of the church. Ultimately we are open to the leadership of the Holy Spirit regarding the ‘joining of each member’.